Hello friends! Sorry I haven’t posted here in awhile 😦 It’s been so crazy and overwhelming with my mom’s surgery and the start of my junior year (read: I’m drowning in homework). But, today I’m brining you a brand new chocolate chip cookie recipe that’s made with 100% wholesome ingredients and 100% delicious. This recipe can also be made vegan by replacing the eggs with flax eggs and the chocolate chips with dairy-free chips 🙂
These are best eaten straight out of the oven and would be pretty awesome with 5 Ingredient Vegan Ice Cream 🙂
Also, I want to know – what kinds of recipes would you like to see here the most? Desserts? Breakfast? Dinner? Pumpkin spice ;)? Your wish is my command! So let me know in the Contact section, my Instagram @earthlyeats, or snap me 👻 earthlyeats
- 1 1/4 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt (room temp)
- 1/2 cup softened coconut oil
- 2 eggs (or flax eggs)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp blackstrap molasses (opt)
- 1 1/2-2 cups dark chocolate chips or dairy-free chips
- Sea salt for sprinkling on top
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a baking sheet with coconut oil.
- Sift together dry ingredients; whole wheat pastry flour, oat flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, add the wet ingredients; coconut sugar, coconut yogurt, coconut oil, eggs, vanilla, and molasses; until the mixture is smooth and combined.
- Add the dry ingredients and the chocolate chips to the wet ingredient mixture, and mix until a dough forms.
- Roll the dough into roughly 2 Tbsp size balls and flatten slightly, placing the cookies about 1 1/2 apart on the baking sheet. Sprinkle sea salt on top.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until golden around the edges. These are best when they are still a little soft in the middle!
I love to see your pictures and connect with you all! Find me at these places:
Instagram (most active): @earthlyeats